Here are some positives that Mitt supporters can look at as we move forward:
1. Voting already started in New Hampshire, well before the McCain surge.
2. The media is starting to spin Huckabee’s spin as being all because of the evangelical vote.
3. Mitt is the only candidate that is competitive in all of the states.
4. There are two(?) debates before New Hampshire — Mitt needs to hammer McCain hard.
5. McCain came in 4th. (Really good news)
6. Obama won on the Democrat side, likely pulling independent voters in NH to vote in the Dem contest.
7. McCain/Feingold Campaign Finance Reform
8. McCain supports (or until his recent flip-flop) Amnesty
9. McCain is an angry old man and a little loony.
10. Ron Paul beat Rudy in Iowa, Rudy only got 3%.
11. Fred has not dropped out yet (let’s hope he stays in through South Carolina).
12. Lots of money and a strong organization.
13. Mitt has a home in New Hampshire, at least he can sleep in his own place for the next few nights.
14. I really, really, really, want him to win (does that make a difference? :))